How does a landlord go about vetting a tenant? There are a number of best practices to screen prospective tenants to avoid the nightmare tenant. Consider this video to help you avoid the need to hire an eviction attorney and the eviction process, in Cape Town and further afield.
- Arrear rental collection: know your rights
- The Consumer Protection Act and rental agreements
- Don’t cross the line into an illegal eviction
- Appeal of an eviction order
- Battlegrounds between the land and the law
- Evicting the homeless: unconstitutional
Simon Dippenaar & Associates Inc. (SDLAW) is a law firm in Cape Town, and now in Gauteng and Kwazulu Natal, of specialised eviction attorneys, assisting landlords and tenants with the eviction process. Contact a Cape Town Lawyer on +27 (0) 86 099 5146 or firstname.lastname@example.org.