- LANDLORDSDon't get frustrated from the eviction process!Let us handle the process - no stress for you!We will deal with courts and the tenant on your behalf
- Don't let the tenant prolongthe eviction processIt can keep you up at night!
- Don't waste your MONEY!Don't waste your TIME!GET AN EVICTION LAWYER NOW!!
What a landlord needs to know
Landlords need to know what a tenant’s rights and obligations are. Unlawful conduct by the landlord can jeopardize the success of the eviction or even be jailed.
Important info a landlord should know
Do you as a landlord know what your rights & obligations are when evicting a tenant? Knowledge is power and never more so than when a landlord evicts a tenant.
Tenant Eviction Process
Know the right steps
A landlord should understand the process of evicting a tenant. This tenant eviction process is a legal minefield governed by the Prevention of Illegal Evictions Act and Unlawful Occupation Act.
Why landlords should hire Eviction Lawyers South Africa
- Hiring an experienced eviction lawyer in South Africa is the best way to improve your chances of success & help minimize negative outcomes that can harm your business.
- Eviction Lawyers South Africa are able to quickly and efficiently navigate the complexities of eviction law, especially considering the vast tenant protections offered in South Africa today.
- Landlords are especially benefited by hiring Eviction Lawyers South Africa if:
- It is a landlord’s first eviction.
- The tenant is fighting a landlords eviction and has a lawyer.
- You are firing an employee and want to evict the employee at the same time.
- Your tenant is filing for bankruptcy.